All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they where often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: That I am nobody but myself. -Ralph Ellison, from Invisible Man

Friday, August 26, 2005


Say why do we wonder? The unknown, the past, the future, how this and that works, and mostly everything else we can see and can imagine about. Not a time goes by that we never had been curious about something. Have you noticed that? Curiousness is human nature. No other living body could vanquish that. It's very amazing how the mind posses that ability which makes us more aware of not just ourselves, but so as others. Through our journey, we think and decides what's best for us. Just like everyone else, we need to find happiness and prosper along with it or as they say, our peace of mind. This curiosity helps us develop our thinking, though it's analogy we create our own ideas and understand more of what we call the "real world". By this ability that the human mind directs, we can make our inner personality out to the open through the help of our confidence. Our knowledge grew out of curiosity, our emotions and feelings for other people are so as well. We should be proud to be given this wonderful talent, yes it's a talent, and you have that in you. Be curious...wonder...it'll do lots of good things for you including how you'll handle life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home