All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they where often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: That I am nobody but myself. -Ralph Ellison, from Invisible Man

Tuesday, August 23, 2005


I've known a lot of people getting tired of moving on. How come? The only right one to explain is themselves. Now, why do we say we wanna give up? (but can't even do it anyway) Is it because we are afraid of what to come? Or are just scared that something might go wrong? Come on, think about it..and think deep! This fearsome journey is bound somewhere...no matter how we put it, no matter how we deal with it, no matter how fast and easy we took care of it, or even how hard we struggled through it, we'll get to an ease. Yup, we'll get there. Another thing that you should bare in mind is that we are not given a task that we can't accomplish. We can do whatever our hearts desires...it won't fail you, unless you fail yourself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Health Expert Blog
Fran Drescher , Hillary Clinton , Deepak Chopra , Tom Green , and more blog about cancer.
health care find out more at health care

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timberlake Accepts Apology, Damages
The American singer had filed a libel suit at London's High Court over a July 2004 claim in the News of the World that he had a fling with model Lucy Clarkson.
I liked your blog and will try to come back again. I have a credit line site/blog that is related to credit line stuff.
Thanks and check mine out sometime!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home