All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they where often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: That I am nobody but myself. -Ralph Ellison, from Invisible Man

Friday, August 05, 2005


I feel like writing this blog since everyone I know so far are addicted to their own blogs.. well, I would also like to know if I'll be somehow addicted to it too. Say...life? It's supreme...We all should love to live it. I'm under the quote "life is for living". Seems like the qoute stands for letting everything out, like you just don't care about anything as long as you live your life. But on a more careful view..you'll say that this quote actually means that life is precious, so live it because it's the greatest chance ever given to you to appreciate beauty...the beauty of everything around you. Aren't you happy to be given a chance to see, feel, and touch anything your heart desires to? Sure you are...Live your life to the fullest. It's the most extreme adventure you'll ever have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home